Monday, January 31, 2011

A snowy day for studying

Well, there's snow in the air, and it's beginning to accumulate on the ground.  Fortunately, my agenda for the day consists primarily of an indoor activity -- studying -- so I shouldn't be very affected by the weather.

Fortunately, we had quite nice weather over the weekend, which was great, as we were out house-hunting.  We found a few contenders, and we have another viewing scheduled today.  Perhaps we will be homeowners soon! We'll see how things go.

I'm afraid my upcoming three weeks are going to be rather uneventful (with the exception of a trip to Austin), so don't get too excited for any posts before February 23.  I know you'd normally be jittery with anticipation for any impending post, but try to prepare yourself for disappointment.  I'll probably post sporadically, but my days will mostly be filled with fascinating topics like purchase money security interests, freehold estates, false pretenses, and piercing the corporate veil.  Don't be too jealous!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad there's no Scientology bonus question on the bar exam.

    ReplyDelete